Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hey everyone……..
I am Sri Durgha Murugesan ( Durgha for short). In this first entry I wuld like to say a few things about my self, so I will start by telling you why I have decided to write this blog:
· Firstly I feel that I must try my hand at blogging for however short a spell (hope it lasts!!).
· Writing for this blog has made me introspect and I hope this will help me mold my uncertain image of myself into a solid figure.
· Also, I suck at writing (Yeah! That’s true, run while you still can), hoping to improve.
· Most importantly, I’ve just finished my B.tech and at home so I am REALLY REALLY bored!!! (Sastrites 04-08 – u guys know exactly what I’m talking about don’t you???)
Well let’s start from where it all began; I was born on the 22nd of January to an exultant couple after six years of their marriage and after being told that their chance of bearing a child was low. I was loved in excess as can be clearly seen by my appearance….. My parents still think of me as a gifted, strong, independent and unique child (talk about heights of delusion!!!), I really don’t know if my parents saw all that in me when I was born or whether they schemed n brought me up with that notion (no clue), but it is because of that mental image I am what I am today confident, strong and independent (I didn’t yet score that unique identity).

I am a passionate person, I feel strongly about certain issues, for example, I carry garbage that I generate in my bag till I find a dust bin (idea courtesy : Lavanya and Neha). I love the people in my life, those few people ( Savind, Priya, Neha and how could I forget Asma) mean a lot to me and I’d do anything to keep them out of harm’s way. I love dance, it has and will always be a huge part of my life from the 4th grade to the 10th when I gave non-stop performances and even now when I don’t it consumes my time, thought and energy. I’m always thinking of dance themes, tracks, how did he/she do that step, how to improvise on it, when music is pounding around me I feel the tune in me and my body responds automatically, I constantly fight the urge to get up and dance and am a dance critic as well. I cannot imagine my life without dance, my taste in music is based on dance, I listen to dance tracks most of the time n when I take a break from that I like rock and a few select songs.



True to my sun sign (Aquarius) element, AIR, I wander in everything; I have varied interests and easily befriend different kinds of people. My mind has 2 tracks a main track and a side one (even when I’m talking to you I’m thinking of something else side by side). I cannot stay rooted to one spot or person (I spend more time with people I love of course, but I cannot spend 24X7 with them I’d go mad) (one exception to this rule though), I may not be in touch with everyone regularly but I can pick it up with u right where we left it off.

I like people who are genuine and have no ulterior motives when talking to me. I love hanging out and eating with people who enjoy food, I find nothing more pure than being true to our most primitive need. I hate people who are two-faced and play dirty politics….. hey If u wanna do that make it big and become a politician but if you do that in school, college or at work, it disgusts me and in my opinion there is nothing lower than unnecessary politics.
My dream is not a big one, I hope to be in a job where my contributions are significant, I hope to be an asset wherever I go. I want to have a great family and the money to live life comfortably. Well that’s me in a nutshell, those who know me well enough pl do correct me if I am wrong (mail me!!!) and the others please do post your comments. Through this blog I’d like to share some of my “MUSINGS”, thoughts, theories, opinions and experiences. it’s been a refreshing exercise writing this entry and I’d like to thank all of you for your time it means a lot to me……..

2 comments:

arun said...

thaanga mudiyala pa......

about ur two minds ... paavam my poor dear friend ;-):-)

laksh said...

hey it was cool readin 'bout u...good to see you bloggin too...lookin forward 2 more :)